Know yourself .. A simple sentence but suggest everything of value in the life
Posted 4:32 AM by ahmed rafat in
Self-knowledge and discovery may be the main objective of our existence in this life ..
So it is not surprising that all philosophy and psychology , based on the question : Who am I .. And I ..
And emerged phrase " Know Yourself " from every tongue Aref and wise over the ages and generations ..
One of the simplest means of self - knowledge and discovery ,
Considering everything in front of you as a reflection of something within yourself ..
Even talk shows Here's the short story of the introduction of the book : Why around you stupid ? Dr. artist and cartoonist known writer and lecturer in the self - development Sherif Arafa .. Story titled sage desert ..
The writer says :
When we talk about relaxation and meditation comes to our mind not just sitting in front of the sea waves perseverance hopes .. But what about an oasis in the middle of the desert ? The idea seemed to me highly palatable years ago in one of the annual Ajazzati .. This was the reason for my trip to Siwa Oasis .. I was sitting on the top of that mountain , which came out of him priests of Amun prophecy tells of the coming of Alexander the Great centuries ago .. Mused the tops of palm trees at the bottom .. You can imagine , this charming air !
I was sitting next to me and approachable man from this small oasis Bedouin contemplates the scene in the fugue .. I had met him for spending time .. Cut man rope silence that said:
I want to ask you a question , Dr. ..
I told him : you prefer
Looked at me and asked .. What do you think Siwa ? ?
I thought a bit, then answered : quiet and beautiful oasis .. People that have a kind heart and love to help people ..
Man smiled and looked in front of him without comment .. I asked him : Why ask this question?
Bedouin answered quietly : You are kind - hearted and loves to help people !
: Thank you for this kind of courtesy .. But RSVP , why do you ask me this question ?
Smiled and said: to know who you are !
I did not understand what it aims .. Proceed :
There is an old story want to say it you to understand what I mean ..
There was a small village did not know her family urbanization after .. They hear about the marvels of the city and the various customs .. They want to know the truth of what they hear it all the time .. One day, two men whom traveled to the city .. GABA for a while and then returned one of them .. Rallied around him and asked him : How did you find the city? ! How are the people ? And the reality of what we hear about it ? ?
The man answered them with confidence :
I went by myself and I knew the truth is that the city is a hotbed of corruption and all its people drunkards not owe something .. I hated the city ..
People knew answer that waited by long Vanvadwa and all of them returned to his work ..
And a few days later , the man returned the second .. Did not care Asked about his opinion at the beginning , but they rallied around him when they found his opinion did not expect ..
He said:
I went by myself and I knew the truth .. It is that the city is full of places of worship and all people are religious are good .. I loved the city ! !
Injured people confused .. Is the city a bad or good ? Are people good guys or bad guys ?
Did not find replying to these questions , but a wise village ..
Was an elder news of life and knew a lot and everyone trusts in his .. Was is the only Mlazhm ..
They went to him the story and asked him : One of them said that the city is corrupt full eviles..
The other said she virtuous Mlah the Balothar .. Any of them believe ! ?
Hakim answered : Both honest!
And when he saw the puzzled looks on their faces digress :
The first has no morals , so he went to the nearest bar when he arrived for the city, and found full of people .. While the second devout favor .. So he went to the mosque when he arrived , he found the city full of people ..
He added:
Leary goodness he did not see , but within himself ..
It sees evil is not only sees within himself ..
he added :
So I told you that you are kind - hearted and loves to help people .. Because that's what you see in you ! !
The writer says :
I did not know the extent of the wisdom of this story , but while specializing in writing in the field of self - development ..
I realized that you can make your life happy and wonderful Oaqek ..
Only if you change something in you .. This is the key to change in your life ..
So it is not surprising that all philosophy and psychology , based on the question : Who am I .. And I ..
And emerged phrase " Know Yourself " from every tongue Aref and wise over the ages and generations ..
One of the simplest means of self - knowledge and discovery ,
Considering everything in front of you as a reflection of something within yourself ..
Even talk shows Here's the short story of the introduction of the book : Why around you stupid ? Dr. artist and cartoonist known writer and lecturer in the self - development Sherif Arafa .. Story titled sage desert ..
The writer says :
When we talk about relaxation and meditation comes to our mind not just sitting in front of the sea waves perseverance hopes .. But what about an oasis in the middle of the desert ? The idea seemed to me highly palatable years ago in one of the annual Ajazzati .. This was the reason for my trip to Siwa Oasis .. I was sitting on the top of that mountain , which came out of him priests of Amun prophecy tells of the coming of Alexander the Great centuries ago .. Mused the tops of palm trees at the bottom .. You can imagine , this charming air !
I was sitting next to me and approachable man from this small oasis Bedouin contemplates the scene in the fugue .. I had met him for spending time .. Cut man rope silence that said:
I want to ask you a question , Dr. ..
I told him : you prefer
Looked at me and asked .. What do you think Siwa ? ?
I thought a bit, then answered : quiet and beautiful oasis .. People that have a kind heart and love to help people ..
Man smiled and looked in front of him without comment .. I asked him : Why ask this question?
Bedouin answered quietly : You are kind - hearted and loves to help people !
: Thank you for this kind of courtesy .. But RSVP , why do you ask me this question ?
Smiled and said: to know who you are !
I did not understand what it aims .. Proceed :
There is an old story want to say it you to understand what I mean ..
There was a small village did not know her family urbanization after .. They hear about the marvels of the city and the various customs .. They want to know the truth of what they hear it all the time .. One day, two men whom traveled to the city .. GABA for a while and then returned one of them .. Rallied around him and asked him : How did you find the city? ! How are the people ? And the reality of what we hear about it ? ?
The man answered them with confidence :
I went by myself and I knew the truth is that the city is a hotbed of corruption and all its people drunkards not owe something .. I hated the city ..
People knew answer that waited by long Vanvadwa and all of them returned to his work ..
And a few days later , the man returned the second .. Did not care Asked about his opinion at the beginning , but they rallied around him when they found his opinion did not expect ..
He said:
I went by myself and I knew the truth .. It is that the city is full of places of worship and all people are religious are good .. I loved the city ! !
Injured people confused .. Is the city a bad or good ? Are people good guys or bad guys ?
Did not find replying to these questions , but a wise village ..
Was an elder news of life and knew a lot and everyone trusts in his .. Was is the only Mlazhm ..
They went to him the story and asked him : One of them said that the city is corrupt full eviles..
The other said she virtuous Mlah the Balothar .. Any of them believe ! ?
Hakim answered : Both honest!
And when he saw the puzzled looks on their faces digress :
The first has no morals , so he went to the nearest bar when he arrived for the city, and found full of people .. While the second devout favor .. So he went to the mosque when he arrived , he found the city full of people ..
He added:
Leary goodness he did not see , but within himself ..
It sees evil is not only sees within himself ..
he added :
So I told you that you are kind - hearted and loves to help people .. Because that's what you see in you ! !
The writer says :
I did not know the extent of the wisdom of this story , but while specializing in writing in the field of self - development ..
I realized that you can make your life happy and wonderful Oaqek ..
Only if you change something in you .. This is the key to change in your life ..
0 comment(s) to... “Know yourself .. A simple sentence but suggest everything of value in the life”